Applicants need to be clean, presentable and able to think clearly and work in stressful situations and also pass a DBS (CRB) check. A full driving licence is essential.
Title: Restoration Assistant
Reports to: Technicians
Purpose of job:
To assist the Technicians acting as first responders to fire, flood and accidental damage claims for Insurance, Commercial and Domestic customers to mitigate losses and return contents and properties to pre- incident condition throughout the south of England. To carry out commercial and domestic cleaning and deodorisation to damaged properties.
Specific Duties include:
- Assisting technicians on site or at our warehouse based in Eastleigh, Hampshire.
- Carrying out specialist restoration, cleaning and deodorisation of properties and contents.
- Packing and storing of furniture and other household contents.
- Surface preparation works.
- Grit blasting works.
- Liaison with policy holders and insurance customers and maintaining safe working conditions outside and in workshop.
- At all times practising Health and Safety procedures making others aware of any potential dangers of their or others actions.
- Any other duties as required.
A competitive salary is on offer plus overtime and other benefits which include a company pension scheme, use of a company van and a uniform. There will be opportunities for further advancement within the company for motivated and hard working individuals.
This job will be based in Hampshire, whilst also covering Southern England.
To apply for the above position please send an email to: email@example.com